Header

Header

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

UPDATE: What's In My Purse

I did a post about what I keep in my purse (link here) for life's little emergencies a few months ago and the organizer I had was not really working for me. I love many of the Thirty One products and they have come out with a bigger purse organizer called the "Super Swap It Pocket" and it works so much better! 
The size difference is very noticeable!

 I also added some eyeliner, dental floss, pre-packaged individual tooth picks from a restaurant and a fold-able brush to my "just in case bag" because you never know. I now have a full mini makeup kit in my purse. I'm a mom and it's always nice to be able to look your best in a short amount of time. 
The "Super Swap It Pocket" has so many pockets! It holds everything and it gets its name because of how easy it is to Swap it from one purse or tote into another. Now I don't need to take everything out of my purse when I need a bigger one of my stuff and the kids, now I just lift it up and out and into another tote! 





I have always believed that the more organized you are, the easier life is. If you have everything in its place (and put it back once you're done using it, that is key!) then you will always know where to find it! Thirty One products offer many great organization solutions for everyone! check them out at https://www.mythirtyone.com
Happy Mommy-ing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment