Header

Header

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Corralling Gift Cards and Freebie Cards

I love getting gift cards as presents and love getting those freebie cards from Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret in the mail! I mean who doesn't like free stuff?! The issue I have with those freebie coupons are they tend to get lost in my purse/wallet. I have a Thirty One Perfect Cents wallet that I love!
But the issue was that with all the freebie coupons (most stores send out 2 to 3 at a time that you can use together) and the gift cards we have- it was bulking up my wallet a little too much.
Well while watching some YouTube videos on a new diaper bag I'm thinking of purchasing soon. So Jordan Page from fun, cheap or free shared this tip in a video (link here) while she was pulling things out of her diaper bag, or what she called a "Black Hole". I did her tip in literally a minute and I already had cashiers at the stores comment on how smart or awesome it was - so I had to share!
Take a binder ring and open it up:

Next take a hole puncher and punch a hole in the corners of all the gift cards and freebie cards and thread them thru the ring.


And that's it! I like to have the freebie cards in front of the gift cards because I will probably use them first, but you organizer however you see fit for you! Now all my cards are in one place in my purse where I can easily find them without bulking up my wallet! I love this tip! It's so easy and kind of like, "Why didn't I think of that?!" 
Happy Mommy-ing!


No comments:

Post a Comment