Header

Header

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Mom Tip: Repurposed Formula Dispenser


As a mom of two small children, I can not go anywhere without a few essentials to keep my kids (and Myself!) happy...one of those essentials is snacks! I understand it! When I have not eaten in a few hours or we pass by something in the store that looks good or worse...smells good, then I get, what the younger generation calls "Hanrgy" (angry when hungry). So it has to be worse for my kids, both of whom are super picky eaters at the moment. My youngest doesn't say many words yet besides "Da Da" and "Paw Patrol" so I can only guess a handful of things wrong with him when he screams. In order to avoid a complete public meltdown, from my kids or even me, I found this trick on Pinterest and thought it was pretty cool!

Pinterest Inspiration:

My Version:
 

Looks great right?! It was an easy way to get 3 different types of snacks packed in my diaper bag for my kids to be happy while grocery shopping. My biggest tip if you are going to do this, is to make sure the snacks you have placed in the container can fit through the lid opening. Mine did not! So in order for my kids to eat their snacks, we had to take off the lids. Now my youngest, whom I thought was going to make a huge mess, did very well with this! He didn't make a mess but sat very still in the cart and ate quietly. My oldest on the other hand...he dropped his as soon as I took off the lid and spilled everything all over the grocery isle! It was an accident but I was so embarrassed but lucky for us, a nice man bent down and helped us pick it up. 

Great idea when taking multiple snacks out and about but remember to get snacks that will fit thru the lid opening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment